 General / 30101
    Re: Why all the dumping? Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) To all: I am truly sorry if I made anyone angry with my comments. I was a little overwhelmed by the negative response to my complaint. I just got the (maybe mistaken) feeling from what seemed like everyone that not only is LEGO doing things (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why all the dumping? Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —James Brown
     (...) None here, and no offense meant to you either. I'm just frustrated with what seems to be a trend lately of people complaining to/about LEGO Direct for things that they either have no control over, or that they aren't likely to be able to do (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why all the dumping? Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Gary Istok
   Hey Marc, I thought that "yeah some folks got to vent a little", but all in all it was a pretty civil discussion. Hey, it could have been a lot worse, but nobody called Lar a "pompous twit", and Lar and Richard were both in agreement ...... whew (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.general)