 General / 30076
    other people's kid's lego —Christopher Tracey
   Have any of you AFOLs ever been over a coworker's house that doesn't know of your LEGO hobby and their kids are either playing with LEGO or you see LEGO around the house. Do you feel like you should come out of the LEGO closet? Do you try to id some (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: other people's kid's lego —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) I had a real funny experience like that not too long ago....one of my chaplain's kids have a collection of lego, and when I saw it...told them that I had a fairly large collection....they just smiled and asked what sets I had...I told them (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: other people's kid's lego —Geoffrey Hyde
      "Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GCw9Es.DKt@lugnet.com... (...) Next time you're going to their place, why not just ask permission to take some snapshots? Or even point them in the direction of Lugnet? I'm sure they'd (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: other people's kid's lego —Mark Sandlin
   (...) <gets up on soapbox> Come out the LEGO closet? I'm not in the closet. I don't feel that it's anything to be embarrassed about. All my co-workers know I have a LEGO hobby, and I don't hesitate to show them my webpage. I've made lots of new (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.general)