 General / 30071
    Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question. —Nick Cameron
   (...) them. (...) The bionicle sets have that part! It is seen best on Tahu's chest. I'm not sure, but I think the stone bionicle (stone, not earth) has 2 of these. Can someone confirm this? NICK (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question. —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Yes, as I said in my previous article on this group, Pohatu has two of the elements. Fredrik (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)