 General / 29916
Re: Yellow Castle Question / FOTD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 05:37:53 GMT

"Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message
news:GCIt9M.IDG@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Lucky duck!  FOTD, indeed - more than that, I'd say, if you have a lot of
the pieces.  The full inventory is at • http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/6075-2 .

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Looks like I was pretty lucky.  Thanks to the instructions scans on
BrickShelf I was able to reassemble the castle I found this morning.

The castle itself is complete except for the flag.  It was missing 10-12
parts, nothing of any real significance (1x3 red plates, a couple of yellow
bricks, a couple of grey plates, and three 1x1 round yellow bricks).  Pretty
remarkable IMHO.  I am missing a few minifigs and some weapons and a set of
instructions.

It looks like I also have a bunch of parts from 6375 Exxon Station
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6375_2).  Unfortunate, not nearly as complete
as the Yellow Castle.  It doesn't have any of the stickered pieces.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot