 General / 29911

Subject:
Yellow Castle Question / FOTD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:53:30 GMT

This morning we had a neighbirhood yardsale.  I found a bucket of LEGO for
$2 which of course I bought because there is always something of value in a
$2 bucket.  Much to my surprise, it appears that I have a good portion of a
6075 Yellow Castle (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6075_2).

From reading LUGNET I know there are some hard to find parts in this set.  I
have all four of the yellow steep slope outside corners and at least five of
the six red 1x1 windows.  What other rare parts should I be looking for to
see how complete or should I say - completeable - this castle is.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

Re: Yellow Castle Question / FOTD
This morning we had a neighbirhood yardsale.  I found a bucket of LEGO for
$2 which of course I bought because there is always something of value in a
$2 bucket.  Much to my surprise, it appears that I have a good portion of a
6075 Yellow Castle (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6075_2).

From reading LUGNET I know there are some hard to find parts in this set.  I
have all four of the yellow steep slope outside corners and at least five of
the six red 1x1 windows.  What other rare parts should I be looking for to
see how complete or should I say - completeable - this castle is.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

Light grey swords, shields, lances, large axes.  Also light grey helms and
breastplates.  I think the back doors are red hinged wooden doors (rectangle
shape).  Not sure if it was rare, but it had lots of 1x6 yellow arches and a
few 1x8 yellow arches.  By the way, doesn't the LUGNET set guide have an
instructions link?  That would help.  Look for yellow bricks with the crown
crest sticker on them in your assortment also.  Go to the instructions page
and start a buildin'!
Best wishes,
Aaron

Re: Yellow Castle Question / FOTD
This morning we had a neighbirhood yardsale.  I found a bucket of LEGO for
$2 which of course I bought because there is always something of value in a
$2 bucket.  Much to my surprise, it appears that I have a good portion of a
6075 Yellow Castle (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6075_2).

From reading LUGNET I know there are some hard to find parts in this set.  I
have all four of the yellow steep slope outside corners and at least five of
the six red 1x1 windows.  What other rare parts should I be looking for to
see how complete or should I say - completeable - this castle is.

Lucky duck!  FOTD, indeed - more than that, I'd say, if you have a lot of
the pieces.  The full inventory is at http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/6075-2 .

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey