 General / 29911
29910  |  29912
Subject:
Yellow Castle Question / FOTD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:53:30 GMT

This morning we had a neighbirhood yardsale.  I found a bucket of LEGO for
$2 which of course I bought because there is always something of value in a
$2 bucket.  Much to my surprise, it appears that I have a good portion of a
6075 Yellow Castle (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6075_2).

From reading LUGNET I know there are some hard to find parts in this set.  I
have all four of the yellow steep slope outside corners and at least five of
the six red 1x1 windows.  What other rare parts should I be looking for to
see how complete or should I say - completeable - this castle is.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot