 General / 29903
Re: Looking for a 1x2 computer screen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:45:23 GMT

The new alpha team set 6775 Alpha Team Bomb Squad has one. It has
legs too :-P

HTH

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
So are there any currently available sets with the 1x2 white brick w/ the
green computer screen? (I don't see a DAT for it in partsref) It's got a
thin black border around the green screen w/ white writing (and a human
profile in the lower right), with a red, blue, and black button on the right
hand side...

DaveE