 General / 29818
  Re: tan coloured Chateau is finished in time

(...) first, and I love the doors, particularly the single door on the balcony. Curious that the roof went on so early. Were you in a hurry to see what it'd look like, or is it necessary structurally? Also, did you manage to do this without many tan (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: tan coloured Chateau is finished in time

(...) That was mainly because I was short of blue roof bricks. So I started with the roof to check out how big it could get. Then I checked the proportions by putting the roof on the pillars. I realized a little later that the building was not well (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)