 General / 29745
Re: ??? Why the ‘Rainbow Bar’ ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:17:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
Yeah, the five color bar box was a kind of trademark logo.

It used to be animated on 70s TV commercials - the bars would snap together
and click. Unless I am thinking of some other toy. Would be a rush to see
that commercial again!

I'm positive they were still doing it in the '80s, since I distinctly remember
that animation.

Jeff
"You are a louse, Roger Smith."