 General / 29693
Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:54:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Maggie Cambron writes:

The only thing that might be worthwhile would be if you can find any of the
LOM mail-in rebate coupons ($10 off a $30 purchase until April 30).

The coupons were for Alpha Team....

Oops, yeah, you're right. My mistake (must've been preoccupied...).

BTW I haven't seen any of those 4816-4819 sets you've seen at KB Liquidators.
Do you know if they came in before the other stuff and perhaps got sold
already?  And wasn't $4.99 the regular retail price?

Maggie