 General / 29694
Re: Train can have sound effects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:13:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I think this player can be used to play train sound effects, but the price is too
expensive, about $350!

Zhengrong

Actully you could use an N, or HO scale DCC system, and mount it some how,
with the little speakers that HO scalers use, to emit recored sounds, I'll
look in my magizines and see what i can find.
Josh