 General / 29689
    Re: Lego pet peeve —Eric Sophie
   My ultimate pet peeve is the discontinued Bulk packs of Technic Black Beams! Ahhh! Why o Why????!!!???? This really upsets me! I worked for 8 months to develop a rather great Mechanical Arm (Left Arm) It is comprised cheifly of Black Beams. After (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego pet peeve —Richard Noeckel
   Eric, I too am experiencing the same dilemma as you. I assure you that you are not alone. Except, it's not the ‘Black Technic beams’ that I need it’s the ‘Horse & Saddles’ pack! I have a standing army of well over 1200 troops, and I require about (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego pet peeve —Aaron West
     (...) You did say "standing army", didn't you? Fate has played it's hand. King Leo (ya know, the $4.99 one) has a white horse, and an extremely useful shiney crown and POOP tower. I just want the Castle minifigure pack and Accessory pack from 1991, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego pet peeve —Eric Sophie
   Thanks, you feel my pain!, your right I forgot about those shrubbery packs, yep there gone too. Yes I'll round up the posse too, we'll storm the gates, and demand what's ours!, I can just see your 1200 strong Army right behind us! Instead of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.dear-lego)