 General / 2960
  Re: Curiosity...

Fred, Michael Dorneich has an superb website which is literally a table of contents for who's who in LEGO. It's called the "MCPD's LEGO INTERNET RESOURCES QUICK REFERENCES GUIDE" (ie Everything LEGO) located here: (URL) is very helpful, and will (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

(...) I agree that Everything LEGO has an excellent reference guide, but it can be a bit overwhelming. Also, the personal sites are organized by last name only. A shorter list with descriptions for each link can sometimes be more useful, especially (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

I have been to the "Everything Lego" site several times, it is very imformative. But it is not catagorized in any particulay way, looking for anything in particular takes a while. I think that if I can somewhat catagorize a similar list of links it (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)