 General / 29585
Re: McDonalds 1999 promo sets in set reference ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:44:21 GMT

What is the current status of this inquiry?  IMHO, the most important thing
is the addition/presence of these items in the database asap.  Even if they
were listed without any set numbers at all, I would be satisfied if I could
see them when searching for "McDonald's" or "promo".  The degree to which
the set number entries represent "official" information is not as important
to me personally...

Let's get these added to the database so I can add them to My Collection! ;)

I've added these - sometime last week actually :) get adding :)

JLB