 General / 22617
Re: McDonalds 1999 promo sets in set reference ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:53:01 GMT

OK, do we have enough concensus to put them in the set reference now ?

Ray

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington writes:

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message

Ahh, good show!  OK, so the last 7 digits then must be the standard LEGO
7-digit product number thingum?

That was my conclusion also.

(Do the last 7 digits occur as a single unit
or are they separated by periods or commas?  Just curious; IIRC, LEGO has
done it both ways.)

Single unit

Huw