 General / 29558
Re: Ugliest Set Ever? (Was Re: Truth in Advertising - an honest man!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:17:17 GMT

Just to expand this thread fully I'd like to give my nomination for ugliest
Technic set ever, the 8277  Giant Model Set.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8277

Nobody probably even remembers it, I bought it for all it's beams.

Steve