 General / 29464
  Re: Oh no, what have I done!?!?

At this end of the world I don't know ANYONE that refers to LEGO bricks as Legos. Might be a language thing, but still.... people here refer to them as Lego, or 'Lego stenen' which literally means Lego bricks.... Duq "David Simmons" (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oh no, what have I done!?!?

To All, (...) as (...) Interesting, in all of my circles, from Michigan to Ohio, and soon to be Indiana, it has always been LEGO's as opposed to LEGO Bricks. I ca't remember anyone saying LEGO whatever until I read it on their website. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oh no, what have I done!?!?

(...) I guess it is a language thing. 'LEGO' already sounds like a proper plural word in Dutch. In Dutch 'LEGOs' just doesn't sound right, I guess similar to the word english word 'deer' (I can't really tell but I guess native english speakers can (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)