 General / 29458
    Modified minifigs —Steve Lane
   Wouldn't it be cool if someone created some Metal Gear Solid 1 or 2 Minifigs or even modified Technic figures or maybe Lego could even do a complete range like Star Wars, complete with the Metal Gear mecha. I could probably do a resonable (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Modified minifigs —George Georgiou
     That sounds cool!!! I really love the idea of the Hind gunship. I have been wanting to build one myself, and possibly a whole selection of eastern block military hardware. But I am sure that this thread is WAY off topic for this newsgroup, so I will (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Modified minifigs —Monica Wilbur
   Hey, I'd love to see a Snake mini-fig. Complete with flowy red bandana. That would be something. A Mei-Ling mini-fig would be cool, too. Hind gunship? Can't wait to see the pics. :) mo www.galacticbrick.com Your Star Wars LEGO Connection (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Modified minifigs —Steve Lane
   (...) Me and the other respondant had given up on this thread. We both posted about two weeks ago and finished it off via E-mail. Mei-ling's a good idea but I'd prefer Sniper Wolf although I don't think you could do the clevage justice on a mini-fig (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Modified minifigs —Daniel Crichton
   "Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GCDB3t.6w0@lugnet.com... (...) How about using a design similar to the female pirate torso - quite a "curvy" figure for a flat surface :) I'd love to see the Ninja done, but a minifig is a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)