 General / 29414
Re: No wonder they were quiet when I made a suggestion.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Alex Farlie writes:
Some time during 2000 I mentioned that it would be a nice idea if TLC/TLG
did a couple of Dinosuar skeletons (sort of lego fossils.).

I did not expect the idea to be taken too seriously ....

Uh huh.

And, eighteen months ago, when I wrote  "a colony on Mars [...] might make an
interesting LEGO setting"  (the original reference is
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=391, in case you're interested), I had no idea
that *I* would be taken seriously, either.  (Well, judging from the looks of
the Life on Mars sets, I'm not so sure that I was exactly taken *seriously* --
but that's a point for another day.)

You see, folks?  TLG really does listen to its customers!  :^)

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Biology