 General / 29369
    Re: Cutting "Moon surface" baseplate? (Was: 8x16 baseplate colors?) —John D. Forinash
   (...) I dunno if I'd say "super rare", but I have none in my collection. I wouldn't mind trying to salvage yours and would be more than happy to trade you a 48x48 for it. :) -JDF (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cutting "Moon surface" baseplate? (Was: 8x16 baseplate colors?) —Frank Filz
   (...) Note that Brasso takes off permanent marker pretty good, of course I think the area inside the craters is somewhat textured so it may be more work, but I agree, cut up a 48x48 baseplate before you cut up anything else. (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)