 General / 29352
  Re: Legomaster Opens new Vault Pix

Ok, I'll tell you what, you raise a very good point , We'll have a whole new thing!! I'll have two sizes of the Robots to see, it makes sense , like auto enlarge, There will be Large and small pix alike, cause you just can't get the whole effect (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Legomaster Opens new Vault Pix

I'm looking forward to it! Make sure and post when you get the medium size pics posted. And Thanks :) Kim (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Legomaster Opens new Vault Pix

Ok, will do! C-ya, Eric.... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)