 General / 29348
    Re: 8x16 baseplate colors? —Chris Dee
   (...) IIRC, I read an assertion somewhere on LUGNET that 16x16, 16x32 and maybe other size baseplates are actually manufactured by TLC by cutting up 32x32 baseplates. So you'll only be replicating what may happen anyway. Chris (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 8x16 baseplate colors? —Frank Filz
   (...) Yea, I've made that assertion before. If you look at any baseplate which is smaller than 32x32, you will usually find that the edges have two appearances. One is the same appearance as that of a 32x32 baseplate. The others have white streaks, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)