 General / 29295
  Re: Creator is here!

(...) Frank, Thanks for the heads up on the Creator sets. I went to my local Zany Brainy here in Charlotte this afternoon and found them just putting 4175 and 4176 out on the shelf. As I was looking at them an employee told me that they were going (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Creator is here!

(...) Just a followup on my earlier post. I received the new Zany Brainy flyer in the mail today. While the two Creator sets are listed inside, they are not on sale as the ZB employee had indicated. :( However, there are two older sets that are on (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)