 General / 29227
Re: Racers aren't so bad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:11:36 GMT

<SNIP>

Overall, I think I like the Racers.  I don't intend to buy them all (my
money situation requires me to be more selective), but I don't think they
deserve all the bad press they've been getting on LUGNET.  I challenge
everyone to buy at least one Racer and see what they think.

Anyway, I'm very tired and rambling and need to go to bed.

Bryan Beckwith

Blah!!  Don't like 'em.  Nope.  Not a bit.  Still don't like 'em.  Not me.
No sir.  Not a bit.  I'll be buying Ogel's fer a buck more and better parts.
Aaron (Who can't justifiy Racers toys.  Not when the video game, Racers, was
such a hit.)
Don't like 'em.  Nope.