 General / 2922
Re: Dilemma: How best to honor Gary Louie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:59:29 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

Tom Stangl wrote:

I would think a donation to some type of Toys for Kids (Toys for Tots even)
organization in Gary's name would be a good one.

This is what I was thinking too.  Use whatever money is made to buy
basic and freestyle buckets and donate them to a Christmas for the
underprivileged (I hate that word) program.

I have a box packed and addressed, ready to send to Gary with his
winnings from my recent winter auction.  It's a parts assortment, not a
set, but I was trying to think of something (other than just opening) to
do with it.  I would consider it an honor to donate that to this auction
as well.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA

Not to be picky, but shouldn't that box go to his family and they
decide what to do with the parts?
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html