 General / 29173
Re: Baseplate Info Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:00:19 GMT

Heather Patey has collected Baseplate info but she was looking for server
space. See
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=25508

Rose

"Skip Gridley" <MGCards@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
Hello All,

Which group is most appropriate to ask baseplate questions in?

The specific info I am looking for is sources for black baseplates,
both raised and flat.  I know some space sets have them, such
as the raised 32x32 one in the Spyrius base and the raised
32x32 and 2 16x32 flat in the Unitron monorail. I'd like to know
what other sets feature black baseplates and their sizes.  Thanks
a lot for any information!

Skip Gridley
MGCards@worldnet.att.net