 General / 28975
    Re: blue tub 3033 —Wessel Burgers
   (...) Well I sure wouldn't mind if one of those sank somewhere near our coast instead of another chemical super tanker. Perhaps some of the 3033 tubs would wash up on our coast :) Wessel (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: blue tub 3033 —Robert Spinks
   (...) Saskia I have looked into this long and hard < (URL) > . Nobody as yet has given me any evidence to suggest that they have _ever_ been available in the Europe - or rather, the European Union [an Economic Free Trade Area, similar to the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl)