 General / 28975
Re: blue tub 3033
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:18:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Peter White writes:

The 3033 Tubs are now available in Australia, so unless they are produced
elsewhere, there must be shiploads passing your coastline.

Well I sure wouldn't mind if one of those sank somewhere near our coast
instead of another chemical super tanker. Perhaps some of the 3033 tubs
would wash up on our coast :)

Wessel