 General / 28929
Re: How much oatmeal have you been eating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:49:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
Are you eating the oatmeal to get the Lego or are you like us, eating the
oatmeal and getting the Lego on the side.

Rose

I would say a little of both.  I already had the oatmeal in my cabinet when
I found out about the promotion, but by this time I've tried nearly all the
flavors available for the sets.  My favorite is still to buy the Fruit and
Cream variety pack since I'm the single guy living alone and I have to eat
all the flavors myself.  Vanilla (or is it French Vanilla, I forget) is also
excellent.  I've sent 72 packs for 3 sets and haven't received them yet but
this was recently.

I also love the Quaker Oatmeal Dinosaurs for the special effects, but it
only came in cinammon.  I haven't had the Oatmeal Sharks yet (it's supposed
to turn your oatmeal blue, yippee!)  Oops I forgot I'm 30.

Thanks to this promotion, Quaker has moved oatmeal up to my top three
favorite breakfast foods.  I appreciate the variety and that it's cheaper
and healthier than cold cereal.

1) French Toast
2) Biscuits and Gravy
3) Oatmeal (but only the flavored kind, plain is yuckkkk!)
4) Bagels (with cream cheese)
5) Pancakes
6) Cold cereal

Markus