 General / 28914
Re: How much oatmeal have you been eating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:11:58 GMT

Mookie wrote:

Also trying some other flavors we've never had too.  The cinnamon roll
flavor actually isn't too bad, a little sweet, though I'm sure that's
aimed towards kids again :)

I usually mix the sweeter ones with the "plain" oatmeal (one or two
packets of flavored with one plain) .. since one packet isn't enough for
me to eat anyway, this works pretty well.

--
Tim Buchheim