 General / 28838
    Re: Nearly 30 Years of Juniorization! —Frank Filz
   (...) That is perhaps so, but again, my main point is that many people seem to think that SPUDs and POOPs are something of the 90s. They aren't. Heck, in some ways, SPUDs have been with LEGO since before the advent of the tube. Windows and doors (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Nearly 30 Years of Juniorization! —Benjamin Medinets
   Great....sounds like we are hitting some common ground. Not to detract from what you've said, and I've purposely erased the previous messages just so I can add one more highlight. I think SPUD's and POOP's are (were) a great marketing tool for Lego. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)