 General / 28814
  Re: AFOL? Please don't call me that.

OK, just to get in the conversation, I think I'm a TFOB Teen Fan Of Building, whether its LEGO or mega blocks, I just like to build!!( I do prefer the LEGO though) Gary Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: AFOL? Please don't call me that.

(...) Actually, the first thing which comes to my mind when one is talking about fans are sports fans. I also have to say that just about every pastime I have ever been connected with, most people consider themselves fans. Of course I'm pretty (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: AFOL? Please don't call me that.

See Frank I would call an AFOL!! I think Frank proves my point that there is a difference between being enthusiastic about LEGO the product (and building stuff), and then just being an enthusiast of building using LEGO. Don't get me wrong, I don't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)