 General / 2880
    Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Jim Wissner
   (...) this (...) Fair enough. You make a good point. I knew (well, suspected) somehow or another that the car anology wouldn't hold up, but my point is that I personally think it may be better to look forward than look back. To me the nostalgic (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) Not true!!!!! If you're an adult and you like LEGO, you're an AFOL. That is ALL it means. We must NOT be exclusionary. I in no way meant to imply that because you disagree with me you're not. Really. Please do keep posting as time permits. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)