 General / 2878
Re: Oh CANADA.... S@H weekly specials begin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:42:19 GMT

Linc Smith writes:
<snip>

Depending what Province you (or whoever is ordering for you) is in, there
will be some sales tax on those prices as well.  BC, AB and SK and MB seem
to get the best deal only paying 7%. NB, NS, NFLD, ON pay 15% (ouch) and
Quebec is _unique_ in paying  14.5%

LINC

in Quebec there is the GST 7%, the subtotal is then taxe at 7.5% PST for a
total of 15.025%. So we do are *distinct*

Martin the *frog*