 General / 28668
    Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no? —Mark Sandlin
   (...) It sounds like typical LEGO policy. Sorry to hear it happened. I've been there. Hey, how about all those great T-shirts we can get from LEGO Direct... oh wait, never mind. :^P ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no? —Dave Schuler
   (...) If LEGO is seriously attempting a move into the music industry, I've got a steel drum in which they can burn their money much more efficiently. Dave! (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)