 General / 28668
  Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no?

(...) It sounds like typical LEGO policy. Sorry to hear it happened. I've been there. Hey, how about all those great T-shirts we can get from LEGO Direct... oh wait, never mind. :^P ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no?

(...) If LEGO is seriously attempting a move into the music industry, I've got a steel drum in which they can burn their money much more efficiently. Dave! (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)