 General / 2865
    Re: Question to Collectors —Steve Bliss
   And the allocation of parts-into-baggies is just fascinating on this set. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question to Collectors —Tom Stangl
   What it is is ANNOYING. I'm going to have to build one complete set, then tear all the subsets down, make an inventory, then open the other 9+ to sort them into the subsets. NO WAY am I building 10 of everything. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question to Collectors —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) You'd rather they juniorized it with a set bag with picture per set??? Bendyarm did an inventory... let me root and get back to you, after I check with him to see if he's OK with sharing it. (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question to Collectors —Steve Bliss
     Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad they didn't do a Town, Jr. sort on it (which would have helped you out). But usually the parts are sorted into baggies a bit more logically, by size. I can imagine these things required an inefficient setup in the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question to Collectors —Steve Bliss
   Thinking about your dilemma, you could[1] grab all ten copies of a single bag, and sort out the pieces from that bag. Repeat for all bags. Then build one model to discover the required pieces, and collect 10x from each pile. BTW, I may be having an (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)