 General / 2910
Re: Question to Collectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:15:37 GMT

Thinking about your dilemma, you could[1] grab all ten copies of a
single bag, and sort out the pieces from that bag.  Repeat for all bags.

Then build one model to discover the required pieces, and collect 10x
from each pile.

BTW, I may be having an over-strong reaction to this situation.  I just
finished building the Technic Space Shuttle, and those bags were *very*
well sorted.  Even if I couldn't remember which bag a piece was in, I
typically only had to look in one or two bags, because almost all pieces
were bagged by size.

Steve

[1] Assuming all sets are bagged the same way.  Sure, I'm bordering on
LEGO heresy here, but this is an *odd* set.

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 06:04:49 GMT, "Tom Stangl, VFAQman"