 General / 28620
Re: Israeli Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:39:02 GMT

I don't really remember any great places or anything like that, but
perhaps people in the .il group would?

FUT lugnet.loc.il

Jon Furman wrote:

Hey there, I was wondering if there are any folks out there that can fill me
in the hot places to pick up Lego in Isreal or Egypt?  I'm always on the
look out for sets when I travel, and I know that there are some folks with
knowledge of these areas out there.  I'm going over to the land of "Milk and
Honey" in a week and I'd like to know if there are places or specific lego
things to look for? (am I an addict or what, there are ancient temples and
pyramids, and I'm looking for Lego!) I hear that Duty Free shops often have
Lego for sale, or is this just an ugly rumor?  Thanks in advance, Jon