 Local / Israel / 59
Re: Israeli Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.loc.fr
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:15:50 GMT

"David Arnon" <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> writes:

According to my experience Israel is the worst place to find LEGO.
After a lot of searching [1] my only "finds" (those are bargains only for
someone that is used to buying his LEGO through ebay and pay for shipping to
Israel) are <set:8422> for 30 US$ and <set:8448> for 120 US$.

And I thought 399FF (~60EUR, the normal price here)
were a tad expensive for a 8448 ...
(I bought most of my stuff on sale for ca half price in Germany)

If you are going to find LEGO deals I had a good experience with that when I
traveled to France a few months ago and found <set:8412>, <set:8858>,
<set:8082> and <set:5591> for a total of 1900 FF (~260 US$).
For me it was unbelievable, is this just a usual experience in Frace?
(a question for loc.fr so I'll add it to the distribution list).

So you paid approximately the list price, maybe a little less.

Here in Nancy at Joupi I recently saw a few old sets like 8280 and 8857
at full list price, even though the packages were a bit damaged.
Seems they never put things on sale.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>