 General / 28458
Re: Any Suggestions for Lego War?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 23:02:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Zack Pharr writes:
I'm working on a Risk style/turned based stratagy game using lego armies
(knights, Calvery Dudes, Imperial Guards).  I was wondering if anyone here
had ever attempted this or had any suggestions.

G'day Zack,

I don't really have any advice, but thought that I'd mention the
PC game "Imperialism II".  Something like this might be an interesting
conversion to a LEGO game.  Particularly the aspect of the PC game
where you have to acquire resources to build your armies and ships...,
sounds perfect for a LEGO game.  Keep us posted how it turns out.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada