 General / 28462
Re: Any Suggestions for Lego War?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 00:42:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.general, Zack Pharr writes:
I'm working on a Risk style/turned based stratagy game using lego armies
(knights, Calvery Dudes, Imperial Guards).  I was wondering if anyone here
had ever attempted this or had any suggestions.

Have you seen Mike Rayhawks most excellent game Brikwars?
Now at the easy to remember address
www.brickwars.com

That would be www.brikwars.com - note the spelling.

I dunno why, but whenever I go to that site, I can't help but playing the
Jar Jar vs. Timmy game....its just so much fun!

-Tim (who happens to have a Jar Jar minifig on his desk, but no Timmy)