 General / 28455
28454  |  28456
Subject:
Is this being in the dark ages?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 21:18:50 GMT

Ok I have no interest in any of this years sets. And by the way that Lego
seems to be making crappier sets and signing deals with all and sundry, I
think that the immediate future is not looking too bright.

Are you in your dark ages if you have no interest in present Lego and only
consider the past? Or would I have to completely remove myself from all lego
for it to count? Which is not a bad option in terms of saving money.

Santosh