 General / 28454
    Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000 —Suzanne D. Rich
   Wow. Thank you for the fantasy. I felt whisked along, as in some psychedelic trippy state. I want to go on that ride again! (I say with wobbly knees, stepping out of the Fun House car) Maybe next time the ride will include: Visions of LEGO DACTA (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000 —Michael Horvath
   You're not going to go into that story about meeting Timothy Leary at Legoland, CA, again are you? : ) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)