 General / 28423
    number of messages posted —Benjamin Medinets
   I guess this is in reference to Todd Lehman if anything... but is there a way to find out how many messages you've posted on Lugnet. I am sure there is a way since every message posted is assigned a number. (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: number of messages posted —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) .....ummmm it must be getting late....but I think I found out the answer. And I was quite surprised....I put my name in the search engine and found out I post way, WAY too much. Since starting to surf on Lugnet.com, I've posted quite a bit in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: number of messages posted —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
     Nah don't worry about it. That's what Lugnet is for. Since I found Lugnet and started posting my knowledge of Lego has increased not only in quantity but also in quality. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "ben medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: number of messages posted —Todd Lehman
   (...) This doesn't probably answer your question, but it's the closest thing I have... (URL) to lugnet.people] (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)