 General / 28444
Re: number of messages posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 18:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Medinets writes:
I guess this is in reference to Todd Lehman if anything...
but is there a way to find out how many messages you've posted on
Lugnet.  I am sure there is a way since every message posted is assigned
a number.

This doesn't probably answer your question, but it's the closest thing I
have...

   http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=1396

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.people]