 General / 28425
Re: number of messages posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 07:20:04 GMT

Nah don't worry about it. That's what Lugnet is for.
Since I found Lugnet and started posting my knowledge
of Lego has increased not only in quantity but also in quality.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"ben medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I guess this is in reference to Todd Lehman if anything...
but is there a way to find out how many messages you've posted on
Lugnet.  I am sure there is a way since every message posted is assigned
a number.

.....ummmm it must be getting late....but I think I found out the answer.
And I was quite surprised....I put my name in the search engine and found
out I post way, WAY too much.  Since starting to surf on Lugnet.com,
I've posted quite a bit in a period of 2 months....