 General / 28395
Re: Tower crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 18:06:00 GMT

Wow! That's double the radius of mine! Pretty impressive crane. I wish I had
the space to put in an RCX for balance control, 'cause that's the weakest
link (Goodbye!) in my crane. The center turntable snaps before the boom
breaks.....

I wonder how far out of control this crane thing is going to get.... I'm
waiting for 5m+ cranes now....

Duq