 General / 28389
    Any Suggestions for Lego War? —Zack Pharr
   I'm working on a Risk style/turned based stratagy game using lego armies (knights, Calvery Dudes, Imperial Guards). I was wondering if anyone here had ever attempted this or had any suggestions. Thanks Zack (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Any Suggestions for Lego War? —Burkhard Schloemer
     (...) Drop the knights! Take 'Mechs ... ;) Primus BuS ComStar LEGO Mechcommander: www.go.to/LegoMC (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Any Suggestions for Lego War? —Kyle D. Jackson
     (...) G'day Zack, I don't really have any advice, but thought that I'd mention the PC game "Imperialism II". Something like this might be an interesting conversion to a LEGO game. Particularly the aspect of the PC game where you have to acquire (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Any Suggestions for Lego War? —James Howse
   (...) Have you seen Mike Rayhawks most excellent game Brikwars? Now at the easy to remember address www.brickwars.com If that's not what your thinking of try some of his links or bounce into Frank's big list of people's wargames. Here (URL) the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Any Suggestions for Lego War? —Tim Courtney
   (...) That would be www.brikwars.com - note the spelling. I dunno why, but whenever I go to that site, I can't help but playing the Jar Jar vs. Timmy game....its just so much fun! -Tim (who happens to have a Jar Jar minifig on his desk, but no (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Any Suggestions for Lego War? —Eric Joslin
   (...) But, on the other hand, as a player of both BrikWars and Risk, I can tell you they bear little to no resemblance to one another. eric (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)