 General / 28380
    Re: Alpha Team sighting in Columbus OH —Rose Regner
    Mark D. McKean wrote in message ... (...) My five year old just put this set together and I found that the canopy fits very well. Our UCS xwing has a canopy problem. Maybe you just got a bad part. Rose (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Alpha Team sighting in Columbus OH —Eric Joslin
   (...) Take the minifig out and see if it closes better. I noticed after I assembled mine that the minifig sitting in certain positions was too tall for the canopy. When I moved him a little, the canopy closed around him just fine. (...) No one's UCS (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Alpha Team sighting in Columbus OH —Mark D. McKean
   (...) I figured that out the next day. It's the hairpiece that seems to be the problem...that sharp edge along the front sticks out farther than would a helmet. But I found a position that works. I've actually noticed a number of models, over many (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)